“Think inside the box.” Not a phrase we expect to hear, but one that JLL Indianapolis is embracing in its Spaces Indiana initiative. The online design showcase was created on the premise that while everyone has four walls, expressing your corporate culture in the spaces between them serves as a business multiplier. And the Hoosier businesses that attract, empower, and retain top talent will win markets in the innovation economy.Spaces offers visitors a glimpse into creative design – celebrating innovative workspaces in Indiana. The site is geared to serve not only as a hub of inspiration, but also as a springboard for re-imagining what the workplace can be. All participating vendors in featured office designs will be showcased on the site, enabling visitors to get a closer look at the team of visionaries behind great design.
An inaugural Spaces contest is also underway, providing opportunities for Indiana businesses to display their own unique workspace design.
Submissions for the showcase process are now being accepted under the following guidelines:
- Enter your space before the deadline of June 17th.
- The team of judges will select three winners; 1-25 employees, 26-100 employees, and 100+ employees.
- Winners Announced in July – we are excited to be able to highlight each of the winners on a segment of Culture Matters on Inside Indiana Business. Inside Indiana Business.
Matt Waggoner (JLL Indianapolis) will moderate the contest with the panel of Indy-based judges, including John Weschler (Launch Fishers), Wes Podell (PK Partners), Bryan Brenner (First Person) and Tim Kopp (Hyde Park Ventures) who will collectively evaluate entries based on the following criteria:
- Functionality: How does your space drive productivity, collaboration and connectivity?
- Design Uniqueness: What is the one unforgettable feature in your space?
- Branding: How does your space tell your company’s story and reflect its brand
- Culture: How does your space engage your employee base?