Our JLL Indianapolis team is excited to announce that we have completed the sale of the 330,000-SF Meridian Corporate Plaza from Inland American Real Estate Trust, Inc. to an affiliate of Equus Capital Partners, Ltd.
This 93% leased, 3 building, Class-A complex is located at Meridian Street and I-465. The JLL team included: Jim Postweiler, Managing Director: Keith Largay, Executive Vice President; Rebecca Wells, Executive Vice President; John Robinson, Managing Director; and Adam Broderick, Senior Vice President.
We are also pleased to announce that we have been retained by Equus as the leasing agents for the properties.
Other current Indianapolis investment sales activity includes:
- Meridian Mark III — 382,000 SF — (On the market)
- One & Two Park Fletcher — 163,000 SF — (On the market)
- College Park Plaza — 184,000 SF — (Under contract)
- INTECH Twelve — 138,000 SF — (On the market)
- Two & Three Woodfield Crossing — 385,000 SF — (Under contract)
- The Precedent — 1,000,000 SF — (Launching in January)
In addition, at least two other properties are also set to go on the market in January, reflecting the overall health of the office investment sales market here in Indy.